Hi guys!

17:09 Edit This 2 Comments »
I drank 4 glasses... I wake up with a headache, like I'm having a hangover! I try to focus on studying, but today is Saturday and anyone who knows me well can confirm that I always feel a bit sad on Saturday. I don't know exactly the reason, maybe it's just because instead of being a day off when I can spent the night partying and having fun, I have to work!!!!!!
I started to watch the "new" America series called GLEE. It's not bad but it's not as exciting as Gossip Girls, for example, even though I love music and musicals. I don't know, I think there should be more romantic stuff but, at the same time, more sensational developments and scandals ;)
It's hard to correctly edit with the limited editing tools available so I just made some changes without notations. I understood your writing perfectly and I made changes to help you understand how a native English speaker would express your thoughts.
I watched the Season Finale of Glee last night and I fell asleep. :)



I hope that also some English or American people would enjoy this blog because until I don't feel is complete I don't have the right inspiration to go on...but I will hold on! :)
Now, I go on studying.
Wish you a nice weekend!
Bye Bye

2 comments:

American Woman said...

Ho guardato quasi tutte delle GLEE progamme and mi piace ma penso c'è troppa musica questa serie e non abbastanza la storia. La musica ed i ballo sono troppi come Broadway ed non come il liceo.

Ely said...

I see. I don't know exactly how the music in your college is, but I think it's very funny.

In our Italian schools, music it's not so important and considered. You just have music lessons until when we are 13 years old.